Continuing in it’s strive for innovation in the digital marketplace, Indianapolis based Emmis Communications has launched the Loud Digital Network. Emmis – the parent company for WIBC, 1070TheFan & NetworkIN which has been progressive in its approach to new media space for local listeners & advertisers – describes Loud Digital Network as a “vertically integrated digital entertainment network for the 18-35 year old audience.”
What this means for listeners and viewers is fresh, new content with higher-dollar branding and production than would normally be available for a web series thanks to unparalleled celebrity access from Emmis & partner content providers! Loud Digital Network has already launched a slate of web TV series, many of which have already secured brand sponsorship. Video coverage includes:
- Inside the Interview with Angie Martinez, features interviews throughout the major hip-hop world.
- rock-festival coverage on Festival Revolution with Allison Hagendorf of FUSE TV.
- and My Fabolous Life starring, of course, rapper Fabolous exploring any and all things fabulous in life.
- HOT 97’s (one of Emmis New York’s radio properties) most famous DJ, Funkmaster Flex, brings his MTV2 series Funk Flex Full Throttle to the digital space for the first time, including extras exclusive to Loud Digital Network.
- live streams of concerts from around the world, unique celebrity access and interviews, and up-to-the-minute fashion and style news round out the array of digital offerings.
What this means for advertisers is access to a massive section of the 18-35 year old audience. Loud Digital Network boasts more than 20 million unique monthly visitors, more than 10 million social media followers, and 50 million video views per month across the array of premium entertainment and lifestyle destinations. These digital destinations include radio and music properties like hot97.com and power106.com, entertainment and humor from collegecandy.com, NationalLampoon.com, and celebrity sites such as MyFabolousLife.com and InFlexWeTrust.com. As the digital advertising space grows – and Loud Digital Network continues to expand its offerings – Loud Digital Network has secured its spot in the push for the eyes and ears of the coveted18-34 year olds demographic, the years when a consumer’s brand choices are often established.